Mr. Leon Li obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in automation from Tongji University in July 2005, and a Master’s Degree in control science and engineering from Tsinghua University in June 2007, possessing over 10 years of experiences in technology, blockchain and corporate management. Mr. Li founded Huobi Group in 2013 and currently serves as its chairman and chief executive officer.
Mr. Duan Xiongfei, is currently the independent non-executive director of Digital Domain Holdings Limited (HK.0547) and the chairman of its audit committee, nomination committee and remuneration committee. Mr. Duan holds a master’s degree in economics from Renmin University of China (中國人民大學) and a master’s degree in business administration from The University of Chicago. He has over 20 years of experience in securities trading and investment industry.
Mr. Yip Wai Ming is currently the independent non-executive director of PAX Global Technology Limited (HK.0327), Ju Teng International Holdings Limited (HK.3336), Far East Horizon Limited (HK.3360), Poly Culture Group Corporation Limited (HK.3636) and Yida China Holdings Limited (HK.3639). Mr. Yip graduated from The University of Hong Kong with a bachelor’s degree in social sciences in 1987. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in laws from the University of London. Mr. Yip is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, and a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Ngai Matthew Cheuk Yin has over 5 years of experience of civil litigation practice in areas such as commercial, company, insolvency, land and property, building management, construction, etc.. Mr. Ngai acquired his degree of Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Waterloo, Canada and Master of Science in International Business from the University of Nottingham, England. In December 2011 and July 2012, respectively, Mr. Ngai was further awarded his degree of Juris Doctor and completed Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He was subsequently called to the Bar of Hong Kong in the High Court of Hong Kong in March 2013.
●Bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in automotive engineering of Tsinghua University; EMBA of Peking University
●Possessing more than ten years of experiences in corporate finance, auditing, M&A, corporate management, and capital market communications
●Previously worked as a senior auditor of PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP, handling auditing for numbers of multinational companies
●Used to be the senior manager of the acquisition and financing department of Guotai Junan Securities Co., Ltd; VP and Board Secretary of Hangzhou Shunwang Technology Co., Ltd. (300113. SZ); the director of Ci Wen Media Co., Ltd. (002343.SZ)
●Responsible for the listing of Hangzhou Canaan Creative Information Technology Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CAN), subsequently served as the Vice President from March 2018 to August 2020
●Non-practicing member of the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountant
● Professional Accountant and international management expert
● Previously served as the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of United Pacific Industries, Chief Financial Officer of Morrison Express Corporation, and Chief Financial Officer of International Business at Fritz Companies
● Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
● Information management and cybersecurity expert
● Previously served as the Chief Security Advisor at DiDi Chuxing, Cyber Security Team Leader at PwC, North China, and Associate Director at Protiviti
● MBA from Chinese Academy of Science
● Professional compliance officer experienced in the APAC region
● Previously served as the Head of Compliance at State Street APAC in Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund and other alternative investments, and served as the Head of Compliance, China at OCBC Bank
● MBA from HKU and PRC Qualified Lawyer
● Previously worked in different financial institutions and listed company, experienced in corporate restructuring, corporate finance and company secretary
● Master’s degree, Finance from City University of Hong Kong, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
●Previously worked in an international accounting firm, a type 6 (advising on corporate finance) licensed corporation under the Securities and Futures Ordinance, and a company listed on the Stock Exchange
●Possessing almost 10 years of audit & assurance, corporate finance, compliance, and company secretarial experience
●Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
● Previously worked in leading retail company and Big Four, experienced in financial management
● Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
● Previously worked for PRC Government and maintain a good relationship with financial institutions from China
● Tsinghua – CUHK MBA in Finance
● Previously worked in a top tier Hong Kong-based financial PR consultancy firm, serving nearly 20 listed companies, and participating in multiple IPO projects. She also worked in a world’s leading tech company in international PR
● Possessing rich experience in investor relations and public relations management