Mr. Leon Li obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in automation from Tongji University in July 2005, and a Master’s Degree in control science and engineering from Tsinghua University in June 2007, possessing over 10 years of experiences in technology, blockchain and corporate management. Mr. Li founded Huobi Group in 2013 and currently serves as its chairman and chief executive officer.
Mr. Chris Lee obtained a bachelor’s degree in accountancy from the University of Wollongong and master’s degree in commerce and fund management from The University of New South Wales, and he is also a Chartered Accountant in Australia, a Hong Kong Certified Public Accountant and Financial Risk Manager (FRM), possessing over 16 years’ professional experience in corporate governance, strategic planning & execution, global business expansion and capital market in digital payment and fintech sectors. Mr. Lee joined Huobi Group as the Chief Financial Officer and Board Secretary.
Mr. Jason Lan obtained his bachelor’s degree in automation, master’s degree in control science and technology from Tsinghua University and his master’s degree in science in investment management from the HKUST, possessing extensive programming experience in designing and building both high-performance server and client sides using different programming languages, and managed and participated in various platform development and maintenance and front desk support projects. Mr. Lan joined Huobi Group as Vice President in February 2018.
Mr. Duan Xiongfei, is currently the independent non-executive director of Digital Domain Holdings Limited (HK.0547) and the chairman of its audit committee, nomination committee and remuneration committee. Mr. Duan holds a master’s degree in economics from Renmin University of China (中國人民大學) and a master’s degree in business administration from The University of Chicago. He has over 20 years of experience in securities trading and investment industry.
Mr. Yip Wai Ming is currently the independent non-executive director of PAX Global Technology Limited (HK.0327), Ju Teng International Holdings Limited (HK.3336), Far East Horizon Limited (HK.3360), Poly Culture Group Corporation Limited (HK.3636) and Yida China Holdings Limited (HK.3639). Mr. Yip graduated from The University of Hong Kong with a bachelor’s degree in social sciences in 1987. He also holds a bachelor’s degree in laws from the University of London. Mr. Yip is a fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, and a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Chinese Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Ngai Matthew Cheuk Yin has over 5 years of experience of civil litigation practice in areas such as commercial, company, insolvency, land and property, building management, construction, etc.. Mr. Ngai acquired his degree of Bachelor of Applied Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Waterloo, Canada and Master of Science in International Business from the University of Nottingham, England. In December 2011 and July 2012, respectively, Mr. Ngai was further awarded his degree of Juris Doctor and completed Postgraduate Certificate in Laws from The Chinese University of Hong Kong. He was subsequently called to the Bar of Hong Kong in the High Court of Hong Kong in March 2013.
● Professional Accountant and international management expert
● Previously served as the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of United Pacific Industries, Chief Financial Officer of Morrison Express Corporation, and Chief Financial Officer of International Business at Fritz Companies
● Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
● Information management and cybersecurity expert
● Previously served as the Chief Security Advisor at DiDi Chuxing, Cyber Security Team Leader at PwC, North China, and Associate Director at Protiviti
● MBA from Chinese Academy of Science
● Professional compliance officer experienced in the APAC region
● Previously served as the Head of Compliance at State Street APAC in Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund and other alternative investments, and served as the Head of Compliance, China at OCBC Bank
● MBA from HKU and PRC Qualified Lawyer
● Previously worked in various local and international law firms in Hong Kong, advising on white-collar crime, commercial litigation and regulatory matters
● JD from CUHK, PCLL from HKU and practicing solicitor in Hong Kong
● Previously worked in different bank, tech companies and startups, experienced in project management, operations and cofounding start-ups
● MBA from the University of Wales and LLB from the University of London
● Previously worked in different financial institutions and listed company, experienced in corporate restructuring, corporate finance and company secretary
● Master’s degree, Finance from City University of Hong Kong, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM)
● Previously worked in leading retail company and Big Four, experienced in financial management
● Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
● Previously worked for PRC Government and maintain a good relationship with financial institutions from China
● MBA from CUHK